Online Guests: 1
We haven't setup any tournaments yet.
No upcoming birthdays!
Page: 1 of 1
Joined: 6th Apr 2014
6th Apr 2014
Follow these in order and there should not be any problems. Total recruitment process should take 15 minutes or less.
1. Send the brigade account a friend invite (explain how the brigade account works to include that the next upcoming meeting will be in the bio, if applicable, or whatever applies to that specific brigade).
2. Change their clan tag to either TLK&Q,
Name change to include TLK&Q will get a free promotion
3. Change motto to include the clan, rank, and brigade
4. Bio - Include the following at a minimum:
- Whom the recruit was recruited by
- The date the recruit was recruited
Lastly, the EXACT gamertags of those the recruit has recruited.
5. Make the motto, friend's list, and bio "viewable" to friends only ( in privacy settings )
6. Register on the
(THERE DISPLAY NAME ON THE WEBSITE MUST BE IDENTICAL TO THEIR GAMERTAG).
7. For the recruiter - Send the COL of the brigade the gamertag of the recruit and the date they were recruited (helps with accountability).
8. Finally, tell the recruit the important information that you, the recruiter, thinks
Page: 1 of 1
Please login or register to reply.
Terms of Service